Thursday, November 6, 2014

Weekend plans

Tomorrow morning in the pre-dawn light, I will start the long journey from Denver, Colorado to Albany, New York...
where I will be attending the Region X Championships live show.
To say I'm excited would be an understatement.
I love travelling to new parts of the country, and I've always wanted to attend a Region X show.  I fully expect to have a full and wonderful weekend.  
Region X party complete with donuts, plastic horses and, hopefully, adult beverages (photo/set-up by Anne Field)
I'll be gone until Monday evening, but my blog will not be neglected.  I've scheduled posts for each day of my trip.  Many thanks to Terri Wright for her help filling those weekend slots!
photo by Terri Wright
Have a wonderful weekend, everyone!

14 comments:

  1. Eeee I love that show!!! You will be in performance heaven.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I fully expect next week to be filled with awesome performance photos!

    :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never been to a show yet BUT, Hubby & I are making plans to drive the 5 hours (on Saturday) to THIS SHOW to meet some of the hobby people I've only met online...
    Can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! I can't wait to meet you.

      Delete
    2. It was very exciting to meet you Jennifer... and to meet my online friend Evelyn L and her husband Marty!!! Evelyn, I'm so glad you guys made the trip... it was a highlight of my weekend to meet you! (hug) And of course, Jennifer!! Hope you'll come back again!

      Delete
  4. See you there! I plan on showing more than one horse this time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm really hoping to see the zombie trailer...

      Delete
  5. OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    That is the show that IM going to this weekend! That's the one I needed tips on! It's my first open show! I will definitely have to find you! EEEEKKK!
    ( don't mind my fan girling! You are just my tack idol!)

    P.S. I'm not showing in performance and I can't wait to show my little freisian cm by Imortal Studios! His name is Night Fury, my first real LSQ cm!) oh, My name is Hailie Brown by the way. ( I'm 13 so I might be the youngest person there lol!) Also, I'm only showing Sunday. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Please introduce yourself to me. I am really looking forward to meeting you!

      :)

      Delete
    2. Yes! I definitely will! I look forward to meeting you, too! I also might attend the pizza party Saturday night. :D

      Delete
  6. Hailie I don't know for sure but you very well may not be the youngest person there :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's cool :D Thanks so much for telling me!!!! I think I may have been in some of the region x shows with you before... Not sure...
      These are the shows I went to:
      Baystate models live
      New England performance challenge
      I think that's all... :D

      Delete
  7. I'm so excited for you (and maybe a little jealous haha)! Have a safe trip, have lots of fun, good luck, and please take lots of pictures! :D

    ReplyDelete