Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Almost wordless Wednesday

Today's pictures come from the Custom Glaze China division at the Devilish Kokopelli Live show held last month in Golden, Colorado.

I don't collect or show Chinas, so I didn't pay a lot of attention to this division other than to ooh and ahh every time I walked by the table. DKL showers, if you recognize any of these beauties, please leave all the relevant information in the comment section.

That's it for today. I am still knee deep in police horse tack and am hoping to have some good preview pictures to share tomorrow!










3 comments:

  1. The two Ottos are Heather Malone's. The red looking Loza guy is Ester Johnson's. I know a few of the rest belong to Marilyn Jensen but I don't know which ones. I didn't get a chance to even drool myself!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Clinkies! I like clinkies, although I can certainly see the drawbacks to live showing them. You think you have issues with resins breaking - good grief!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Resins break, but clinkies shatter. That terrifies me!

    ReplyDelete