Sunday, December 20, 2015

Deck the stalls

Yesterday was Christmas picture day at Kenlyn. 
We try to take different pictures every year, so this year Mary Jo decided to deck a stall.
This worked well with the taller horses like Santana...
and Scarlett... 
but little Goldie was barely able to see over the door. 
We didn't even try with Sprite. She's just too tiny. 
Eventually we headed back outside. Chino donned a Santa hat.
Santana... 
and Sprite wore Christmas ornaments... 
and Goldie... 
and Fuzzy were bedecked with bows. 
I posed with my two..
favorite mares. 
Such a fun day!
Merry Christmas to all my horsey friends!

1 comment:

  1. They all look so cute in their Christmas decorations, especially Sprite and Santana, but I think they're adorable all the time.

    My pony is also too short to see over the stall, but he can reach it just well enough to crib.

    ReplyDelete