Friday, December 18, 2015

The slippery slope

Two years ago, I received this amazing gaming bridle from Danielle Hart. It was the first piece of lime green tack--real or model--that I've ever owned.
A year later, Erin Corbett and I decided to collaborate on some tooled bronc halters and bell boots. When Erin asked what color I wanted, I thought of the bridle and said, "Lime green."
Then Nichelle Jones started selling brightly colored pads in her Etsy shop. Suddenly, I needed a lime green pad. 
Last week Rachel Fail added a pair of lime green sports medicine boots to her Etsy listings. I was unable to resist. 
So now it's official: I'm assembling a lime green gaming set. All I need now is a saddle and a breast collar and a doll and...

6 comments:

  1. Amazing,amazing,amazing!
    It is really pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So you need a gaming doll in lime green I hear...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was hoping you'd notice that...!

      ;)

      Delete
  3. I think you should get a child doll and have Snickers do some novice trot barrels.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just found your blog. Lovely :)

    ReplyDelete