Monday, December 21, 2015

Food fight

Even before Nichelle blogged about her gingerbread barn, I'd planned to make these cookies for Christmas.
Admittedly, I did copy the gingerbread horses. 
I'd planned to give them to all my friends, but they were far more labor intensive than I'd expected so only a few people got them. Sorry.
Beware of gingers bearing gingerbread. 
One of the lucky recipients was Anne Field.
Great minds think alike, so I was delighted but not really surprised when the mail man brought me a package of mini food from Anne.
Someday we're going to learn not to put food where the cats can get to it. 
Also, sometimes the dogs are not innocent. 
Sharing the love. 
Thank you so much, Anne! 

4 comments:

  1. Very nice pictures :) Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad you like the food! I knew you already had a burger so obviously you needed something to go with it :) Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great blog post. I love how seamlessly cats have become a regular part of your blog. :D

    Merry Christmas to you and your family.

    ReplyDelete