Wednesday, November 4, 2015

Winter is coming

According to the meteorologists, it's coming tonight.
Since today was beautiful, I decided to skip the studio and go riding with Teresa.
I rode Chino, who is new to me. Like Santana, he's a good, solid trail horse who needs a little more exercise than his owner can provide. I am delighted to fill in the gap! 
Recently, our trails have been under construction, but the coast was clear today. We tiptoed past the trail closed sign...
and dropped down into the river bottom.
This was my first trail ride on Chino and he was excellent. I couldn't have asked for a better mount.
Two good boys! 
This was a beautiful autumn ride. 
I'm so glad we were able to fit in before the snow arrived!

5 comments:

  1. Chino is a cutie, is that a hackamore your riding him in?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a nice ride. Who is Teresa riding?

    And we won't tell anyone about sneaking past the sign.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's Santana! He is my favorite boy. :)

      Delete
    2. It's hard to tell under all the mud!

      Delete