Thursday, November 26, 2015

My hobby family, part one

Today is Thanksgiving and I am thankful.

I am thankful for for many things: the roof over my head, the food on my table, the plastic horses on my shelves, the real horses at the barn and, of course, my family.

Mostly, I am thankful for my family.
And when I say family, I don't just mean my biological family. Here are some of the people in my hobby family for whom I am so very grateful.
Anne Field
Ana Verela
Carra McClelland
Christine Sutcliffe
Aurelia from France
Brenda
Carly  
Kristian Beverly
Jakob Allister
Erin O'Neal
Evelyn Lauer
Heather Jackson-Lain
Kate McLachlan
Lynn Foster
Nichelle Jones
Pauline Greenfield
Sandy Sanderson
Sara Kucharski
Sarahbeth Barlas
Sue Newcomb
Susan Bensema Young

6 comments:

  1. What an awesome post!! I'm so thankful for your blog, Jennifer :) It keeps me closer to the hobby family <3 Happy American Thanksgiving, everyone!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun post. I recognize some of the names so it's nice to put faces with those names. Happy Thanksgiving to everyone in Braymere Land!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's nice to be able to put names to faces.

    I forgot I even sent in a picture, so I was a little surprised when I saw my face on your blog. Also, this is totally my fault for not including a name in the email, but my name is actually Jakob, not Jay.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry about that.I meant to ask you for an official name, but time got away from me. It' fixed now.

      :)

      Delete
  4. Great post as always. Happy Thanksgiving hobby family!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much for featuring my ugly mug! (and Matisse the taxidermy Mallard :P)
    It really is great to be able to put names to faces, especially for those of us whose local showing and hobby scene is so small!

    ReplyDelete