Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Almost wordless Wednesday

One of the high points of 2014 was my trip to Albany, New York for the Region X Championship show (TRXC)I had so much fun judging there, and I really wanted to do it again this year. Unfortunately, the date coincided with Jim and Nancy's show, the Wild, Wild West All Yellow and Performance Shootout in Colorado Springs. After a lot of deliberation, I decided to stay home and support my local show holders. 

Sigh.

Today's "almost wordless" posts are courtesy of Shane Langbauer, who did attend this year's TRXC show. This group covers the OF and CM/AR Western performance divisions. Thank you so much, Shane, for allowing me to share your beautiful photos!

2 comments:

  1. Oh my this brings it back. When you're judging you truly can't see every class. This is great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's amazing how far performance has come over the years. Everything looks so realistic. In the 90s I attended a show in Las Vegas and one of the entrants had a fishing/camping scene that had real water and live goldfish. It was the talk of the show. Looking at Shane's pictures and I'm in awe. I'm glad you were allowed to share them with us.

    ReplyDelete