Sunday, November 1, 2015

Bay is beautiful

A good horse is never a bad color, but some colors are prettier than others. Personally, I am a fan of reds and golds, especially when paired with chrome.
Contrary to popular belief, I do not hate bay horses. I appreciate dark, dapple-y bays, 
bays with chrome... 
and cute faced mealy bays. 
But plain bay with no dapples, no shading and no markings?
That's not my favorite. Sorry, Mystyc.
Because of this I never thought I would ask my favorite customizer to make me a plain bay model. Then again, I never expected to bear witness to a horse like American Pharoah.
Photo by Richard Mackson/USA Today Sports
This needs to be done. 
Thank you, Tiffany, for agreeing to bring my American Pharoah to life. I know it's not your favorite color either, but sometimes plain bay really is beautiful.

1 comment:

  1. What resin is this wondrous piece of history going to be immortalized with?

    ReplyDelete