Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Hobby friends

If I ever had any doubts, this week has been a reminder that horse friends are the best friends. This is especially true when the horses are of the small, plastic variety. Model horse friends are the most awesome friends of all.

One of my best hobby friends, Teresa, came for a visit Saturday. As usual, she didn't come empty handed.
Every single thing she brought was photo worthy, and rest assured, I did take a lot of pictures of the Corbett pirate saddle. 
For the purposes of today's post, however, I'm going to focus on this little guy.
This is Purdy Fluffy. He is a portrait model of Teresa's beloved and much missed Flick
He was a gift to Teresa from Tiffany Purdy, who is, of course, one of the best and most talented people I've ever had the pleasure to know. It's possible that I may have had a teeny tiny part in this exchange, but mostly, this was Tiffany being awesome. 
I don't really "do" minis, but I love this little guy. Not only is he awesome in his own right, he is also a wonderful symbol of hobby friendship and generosity.
In case I haven't said it recently, I really do love and appreciate my hobby friends. Thank you, everyone, for being so awesome. My life is much better with you in it.

1 comment:

  1. We love you too Jen! I have always enjoyed our friendship :D

    ReplyDelete