Sunday, October 25, 2015

More pictures from NW Congress

Erin and Tiffany went to (another) show without me. I was all sad and emo about this yesterday, but today I'm like, "Woo hoo! I get to steal all their show photos and post them on my blog!"

Erin is a perpetual overachiever so it's no surprise that she showed three performance horses at Northwest Congress. The first is Treats?!, a customized Breyer Proud Arabian mare by Melanie Miller.
Marty McMine is a Breyer Bobby Jo also by Mel...
and FTB's Purdy Darn Good is a Smart Chic Olena with a Totilas head. As his name would indicate, he was created by Tiffany Purdy.
These three went in lots of classes... 
and won... 
lots of ribbons! 
The explanation card says: She would rather molest a nearby judge than get bridled, thankyouverymuch. Treats?!
Tiffany had a lot further to travel, so she only brought one performance horse. Fortunately, it was a good one.
This is Purdy Spun Silver, a customized Breyer Bobby Jo. 
This one went in pretty much everything... 
and won pretty much everything...
including the Overall Performance Championship. 
Here's my favorite of her entries. It's a Frozen themed free style reining set up with a card that plays, Let it Go
Purdy Spun Silver will be listed on My Auction Barn later this week. If you're in the market for a top notch performance horse who can also do halter, look no further. This is a good one! 

9 comments:

  1. I would love to own Purdy Spun Silver! She's so beautiful!!!!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to own her, too. Alas, the PayPal account is empty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Treats?! is so cute! Also, please look at my blog, there is a post that might interest you. :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. So fun to judge at NWC this year, SO MUCH FUN.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Could you do a post on unlikely dressage candidates? I was wondering if it would be possible to show the Breyer Mon Gamin in dressage? thanks!
    -Allie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It might be possible, but he is moving to forward, no collected enough.

      Delete