Saturday, October 24, 2015

There in spirit

Tiffany and Erin are competing in the Northwest Congress live show in Kent, Washington today. This is the third model horse event they've attended together, but without me, this year. I'm glad they are having fun, and I know it's not their fault I haven't been able to travel with them. Still, I can't help but be a little jealous.

When I mention this, they tell me, "You're there in spirit!" which is one of those thanks/no thanks kind of deals. I mean, I'm glad they're thinking of me and all, but that doesn't change the reality of the situation. My "spirit" and I are here in Colorado, the land of no shows.

Woe is me.

Anyway... For this and other reasons, I've been a little bit crabby all day.

Then Tiffany sent me this picture:
Then Erin sent this:
 And this:
Now I'm having a rethink. Maybe I am there in spirit after all! Not only that, I'm taller, skinnier and 1:9 scale. Awesome! Thanks, Tiffany and Erin. Be sure to have a drink for me after the show is over!

2 comments:

  1. Aw. What a sweet thing for them to do. You've got some great friends, Jennifer!

    ReplyDelete