Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Big Easy swag

The FedEx man brought me a big package today.
Inside there was a cute card from Erin...
thanking me for all my help with her Big Easy Bash entries. 
Other contents included my Breyer mule...
and a new Breyer Wintersong and a Breyer Parade set.   These items were part of Erin's Big Easy Bash winnings.
I'm not usually a fan of Moody models, but this guy is awfully pretty.
Of course, I had to tack him up right away!  I felt just like a little kid on Christmas.
Sadly, the bridle was much too small for his big head.  Oh well, I still think he looks pretty.
There was one item in the box, but it is special enough to deserve a post of its own.  Here's a little teaser...

Thanks, Erin!  I had so much fun being part of your Krewe!

7 comments:

  1. How exciting and so special of Erin to share her winnings "loot" with you!

    And I can't wait to see who's behind that beautiful eye you teased us with...
    : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you enjoyed it all! Happy to share the fruits of our labor. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. BTW--Kids are on Spring Break so James was right next to me as I was unboxing everything. The two new models got high marks, but when I pulled out my mule, he said, "Ew, that one looks really cheap." I told him to stop dissing the mule. After all, he's a Big Easy Bash champion!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes...I am quite fond of my Phoenix Moody model. I think he is going to take my blog over by a storm!! :)
    You shouldn't have given us a teaser.....I was thinking that it might be a horse in the mold.....but the paint looks to good for that.... AH! now I am anxious for tomorrow's post!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I meant....might be a Brighty mold...but the paint looked too good for it. :)

      Delete
  5. Ooh I can't wait to see what the surprise will be! At least, I'm sure it's not another Khemosausage. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I tend to be very selective of what Breyers I'll buy, as I prefer my models to be as realistic as possible and Breyer isn't exactly the best at that. But I seriously fell in love with the Wintersong mold, and the Phoenix model especially. His paint job is usually gorgeous, and I was so happy to get mine.

    ReplyDelete