Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Post weekend show report

My friend and fellow tackmaker, Sara Kucharski, recently bought one of my older saddles secondhand on eBay.  She took it to last weekend's Plastic Ponies on Parade live show in Fenton, Michigan and kindly sent these photos.
Although it's nearly eight years old, the saddle looks as good as new.
It helped Sara's Paloose, Hildegard Von Bingen, win two second place ribbons including this one in the Hunter/Jumper class.
That class was one by Sara's other entry, a lovely Timepiece resin who went on to be named Reserve Champion of the English Performance division.  He is wearing a tack set by Corinne Ensor.
Sara also did well in the Western Performance division with her brand new Lynn Fraley Pepe Poco Cha Cha resin, Coeur de Lion.
Coeur de Lion was painted by Corinne Senko and is wearing a tack set made by Sara herself. 
Western Performance Champion!  Woo hoo! 
Congratulations, Sara! 
And thanks for making my old tack look so good!

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations! Always good to see old tack at work. I have a Corinne Ensor set in my tack collection too. Delighted to see Fraley's newest; I hope she hangs around!

    ReplyDelete