Thursday, September 5, 2013

(Model) horse rescue

Remember that five dollar Hartland from the antique mall?
Christine does.  She was so taken with his vintage charms that she asked if I would go back and "rescue" him for her.  Naturally I agreed.
Once he was here, I felt compelled to remove that ugly price sticker and give him a good bath.
He's such a pretty boy, but he seems to be missing something...
Ah, there it is!
Thanks for adopting this little charmer, Christine.  I am so happy he's going to a home where he'll be appreciated!

9 comments:

  1. Yea! So glad to see he got rescued...and bathed...and haltered! What a nice way for such a pretty model horse to end up.

    Jennifer the horse rescuer! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not a big Hartland fan but he's really cute. He's got a lovely head; almost like a welshie, only bigger!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok this is absolutely adorable :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG! You are crazy, LOL. He is sooo handsome and the halter brings out his eyes, LOL. Oh if only he knew how long I have searched for him, even to the point of having Gail Finch (author of the Hartland books) helping me to no avail. Yes, he will be surely appreciated here. And thank you for rescuing him!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ah! What a lucky girl she is, getting a Braymere halter!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful boy, and his halter, as well! Congradulations on finding him a good, safe home! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. When I saw "he seems to be missing something" I thought he was missing a body part that I hadn't noticed. *phew* he just needed tack :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. The halter really looks great on him. You are such a sweetie!

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow. i am NOT a big hartland fan but still he is very handsome! the halter....goes without saying! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete