Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Back to work

I have to admit:  I did not labor over Labor Day weekend.  I meant to, but there were just too many other fun things to do.

Yesterday, was all about dogs and track meets...
Darcy is home and on the mend.  Thanks to everyone for their well wishes!
but today--finally--I got some work done in the studio. 
Anne's sidesaddle girth is finished... 
and I made a good start on the bridle.   I know it doesn't look that way, but preparing lace and cleaning hardware are the two most time consuming parts of bridle construction.  Now that those steps are done, things should move very quickly.
It feels good to be back in the studio.  I'm already looking forward to tomorrow's work day!

3 comments:

  1. I'm more and more excited about this set every time I see a new post about it! Now I need to make myself a side saddle doll...soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad Darcy is better! Congradulations, Dacry! <3

    (And, yet again, it's Adair Likesdogs. Stupid google account doesn't wanna post.)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So happy to be back! (meaning me) Our computer was hacked and I was having Braymere withdraws!!


    Glad Darcy is getting better, hope she has a quick full recover. :)
    Can't wait to see some progress photos!

    ReplyDelete