Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Karma

Last year I gave away more than thirty models.  I probably could have sold most of them, but that seemed like a lot of work for just a little bit of money.  It was easier, and a lot more fun, to give them away.
They say that what goes around comes around, and I think this may be true at least as far as free model horses go.  Yesterday, for the third time in the space of just one month, I received a gift horse in the mail.

Why so many free ponies?  
Because I'm awesome, of course! 
Ok.  I'll admit that it's possible Erin has an ulterior motive involving Roxy sized tack.  However, I am ignoring that fact and focusing on the awesome.

Speaking of which...  here's my new Roxy.
Such a cute face!  I see why this mold is so popular.  Already I want another one.
This is her orange Cubequine friend.  
Thank you so much for the gift horses, Erin!  I think you're pretty awesome, too!  :)

8 comments:

  1. Oh what are you going to make for her?! I love my Roxy too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, I will set the record straight - In the process of wheedling for a bridle, I discovered that JENNIFER OWNED ZERO ROXIES. As The Roxy Collector, this obviously is unacceptable and required immediate rectification. I had a shipping label printed within minutes of this discovery. Because *everybody* -- **especially tack makers** -- needs at least one Roxy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Um... You mean -- **especially AWESOME tack makers** -- right?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course! Especially AWESOME tack makers need roxies + cubies. :-D

      Delete
  4. Ok, I live in Crazyville also and when you said an orange pony I ran to make sure I didn't send you Mr. Red...whew, no I'm not sleep shipping...his homely butt is still here! I mean, he's going to be the pride of my new antique booth. If that doesn't bring them in (or scare the off?) nothing will, LOL.

    Congrats on the Roxie and Cubie. I like Roxie too. I only have two though...wait, three w/a custom I got somewhere.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hahaha. That's great. I have two Roxys but not the actual Roxy.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Have you named the Roxy?? I REALLY want a Roxy. I have been looking around for a decent priced Roxy in good condition for a while....still unsuccessful. But it sure is hard to be patient for the perfect Roxy to show up!! Congrats to you!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think her name is Ksrma. :)

      For the record, I really think Erin should have sent me one of her glossy CC Shuffles, but whatever!

      :D

      Delete