Wednesday, October 31, 2012

The trailer of terror

After months of searching for just the right horse, Andrew's brand new grand prix jumper is finally here.  All the students at Braymere Riding Academy have gathered around to watch him come off the trailer.
"Hmmmm," says Andrew, "I don't remember him having such a pronounced Roman nose."
Without warning, a second beast emerges from the darkness...
The riders gasp, "Those aren't horses!  They're Rodents of Unusual Size!!"
"Run for your lives!"
Alas, no human can outrun an R.O.U.S.
And that was the end of Braymere Riding Academy.
Happy Halloween!

20 comments:

  1. In case it's not completely obvious, this post was co-authored by Ryan.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This has got to be the best rat post ever!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I screamed out loud when I saw the adorable rattie head peeking out (with the Roman nose)! Love, love, love! I'm wishing I didn't need to wait another hour until school is out to show my boys!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute! And the photo story layout makes it even better!

    Rosie

    ReplyDelete
  5. How fun! Love it! I needed to smile today :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. And that is why....the Braymere blog is the best ever. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for a healthy dose of laughter :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I wondered if we would ever see the trailer... Shared the post with Jase - we both loved it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. hilarious...loved it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. ROFL! I almost dies laughing!
    I totally argee with Urbangoatgirl!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a riot! Can't believe I missed it before... silly me. You (and your co-conspirator) posed the dolls very well, which just adds to the hilarity. I like the story, too!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the Princess Bride reference! Lol ROUS lol this made me laugh for ages!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It took a whole year, but I am SO GLAD someone finally mentioned that! <3 The Princess Bride.

      Delete