Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Tiffany says...

she might die if she doesn't get a tack fix.  It's gotten so bad she's had to resort to making her own.
In truth, I was feeling a lot guiltier before I saw that picture.  Part of me thinks that anyone who can make tack that nice probably should be making tack more often.  Still, she does have a point.  It's been all dogs, all the time here for more than a week.  Today was supposed to be different, but then my friend showed up with her new dog and well... 
But I promise that tomorrow there will be no extraordinary dog events.  And I'll make something.  For reals!

5 comments:

  1. Well that is just cooler than cool? Is there anything Tiffany can't do? LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm telling you--some people have ALL the talent!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tiffany really should make alot more tack. She really is good- but not as good as you! (You are my favorite tack maker)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was very surprised when she agreed to a trade for me making her tack! I know she can do gorgeous work herself and that parade saddle proves it!

    ReplyDelete