Monday, November 28, 2011

Cyber Monday

Yesterday James told me, "Mama, you need to sell some tack so you have enough money to buy us Christmas presents."  

He's right about that, so for the next couple weeks I'll be offering items for sale here on my blog.  The first one is this traditional scale, two ear Western Show bridle.  It features cast buckles on the cheekpieces and a cast Rio Rondo bit.  The romal reins are four strand round braided with correct bit attachments and lots of silver.  
The price is $75, plus shipping ($2.50 first class/$5.00 priority.  Payment by PayPal is strongly preferred.  No time payments or trades.  If interested, email me at braymere@comcast.net.

4 comments:

  1. The bridle is lovely Jennifer and I am sooo tempted, but the tack box overfloweth already!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have you sold your bridle yet? Mary B

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll take it. Send me an email with your paypal addie. Mine is mbutler500@aol.com

    ReplyDelete