Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Three years ago

October 4, 2008 started out pretty much like any other day.  It was a Saturday.  Seth and the kids had "mens only" plans, so I saw them off before heading downstairs to check my email.  Inevitably, that led to checking Model Horse Blab, Model Horse $ales Pages, Facebook and finally, a couple blogs.  There was something on one of those blogs that I felt merited a response.  I clicked on the comment button, and a screen came up asking for my Blogger id.

"Hmmm,"  I thought to myself.  "Didn't I start a blog a long time ago?"

I started guessing at screen names and passwords, and before I knew it, I was signed into Blogspot.  I left the comment, and then decided to go look at that long forgotten blog.

It was pretty pitiful.  Just one bare bones post with a single photo.

"Surely," I mused, "I can do better than that."

And so I did.

7 comments:

  1. And we are all so darn glad you did :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Anniversary! You make my days just a little bit brighter. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. And it was awesome :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy anniversary from me too! Your blog has been one of the bright spots in my day and I'm sure it is for many others too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What everyone else said, plus, I'm SO glad I found you!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. And the world has become a better place!

    ReplyDelete