Tuesday, May 24, 2016

Two birds

I've shown Lady Liberty before, but that was a long time ago. In order to avoid any unpleasant surprises on Saturday, I decided to run through her entries today to make sure everything looks and fits the way I want it to.
While I was at it, I decided to set up my indoor arena backdrop and take some show photos.
I only made it to two MEPSA shows this season, but I think I will be more motivated now that I have a bunch of new performance pictures to show off. 
Liam got in on the action...
and so did Khompounded Interest.
This was a fun way to prepare for Springamathing. I can't wait to show Lady Liberty both there and in future photo shows!

3 comments:

  1. Your pictures look great, as always! Someday I will be able to take decent pictures... :-/ LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for sharing! Not everybody can come to the Springamathing, so this helps a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are all around just gorgeous! Amazing photos with amazing set ups and beautiful horses as always. :)

    ReplyDelete