Thursday, May 26, 2016

Guardian angel

This is how busy I've been: I got a brand new Purdy horse yesterday and it took me more than twenty four hours to take her picture!
Meet Schutzengel. She is the Eberl Sushi resin that broke my "no unpainted resins" resolution just a couple days into the new year. 
I can't say that I have any regrets. This is such a nice, every day type Arabian. I love her sweet face and can't wait to show her in performance. 
Fortunately, I won't have to wait long. She came with a whole bunch of loaner tack and dolls and will make her live show debut Saturday at Springamathing. 
Thank you so much much, Tiffany (and Erin, too)! Best friends truly are angels.

4 comments:

  1. She is beautiful and could not have come to a better result. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm thrilled you bought her or I would've and broken my no trad resins rule!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad I bought her, too. Besides, resolutions are made to be broken, right?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good performance Arabians are hard to find! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete