Sunday, April 17, 2016

Parade of prizes

At this point in my live showing career, I have won more ribbons...
and NAN cards than I know what to do with.
I'm not complaining. I love winning ribbons and NAN cards. 
However, I love winning other things even more. 
Pony pouches, neck ribbons, candy and OF models are all good.
And trophy saddles? Heck yeah, count me in!
Not surprisingly, every single version of "Jennifer's Dream Show" has included saddle prizes for the Overall Performance champions. 
Last year, I judged the live show at Corina Roberts' Models in the Mountains weekend event.
Every single class winner won a ribbon and a prize. 
 It was awesome. 
I decided right then and there that my dream show would need a similar prize structure.
There are twenty six performance classes at the Jennifer Show.
Everyone of them is going to have a prize or two.
After all, if I'm going to dream, I may as well dream big!

7 comments:

  1. Those are wonderful prizes.

    I wish I lived closer and could attend. Sounds like such a fun show. I've never shown before, but I'd love to.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Although we're expecting a lot of really tough competition, this will actually a good first performance show. The high point novice performance prize will be amazing.

      Delete
    2. Also, you should come to Models in the Mountains! It will be in June this year.

      Delete
  2. Ah if only I lived in CO instead of MA.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha, my mule Queen Of Hearts won that western show saddle as overall perf champion.cece osborn

    ReplyDelete