Saturday, March 21, 2015

Flower power

In addition to being one of the smartest, funniest and most talented people I know, Tiffany is also an amazingly kind and generous friend. She is always willing to provide a shoulder for me to cry on, and when the going gets really rough, she sends flowers. This beautiful arrangement in the midst of last August's rough patch.
A few days later, I won Tabletop Studios' Customer Appreciation Raffle. The prize was a custom pair of planters with my choice of flowers.
Naturally, I asked for "Tiffany flowers." 
The planters arrived Monday, and they are incredible. 
No one in the model horse hobby does flowers like Kim and Kathi Haymond. No one. 
As an added bonus, they also sent a perfect miniature version of the original Tiffany arrangement.
I love this so much. I don't know how I'm going to fit it into a live show performance entry, but believe me, it's going to happen.
Thanks so much to Kim, Kathi and Tiffany. Your talent and generosity is truly inspiring.

4 comments:

  1. Perhaps a wedding performance entry?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's just amazing how much detail they fit in those little tiny flowers. You can tell loads of time goes into each of those.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, wow! I've become obsessed with miniature flowers and those are wonderful! What a nice gesture, both from Tiffany and from Kim and Kathi!

    ReplyDelete