Saturday, August 23, 2014

Weekend project

If I go to NAN next year, I want to show Jennibray in all three performance divisions.  She's qualified in English and Other, but not Western.  A big jumping mule isn't an obvious choice for most Western classes so if I want this to work, I will have to be creative.

Which brings me to this weekend's project...
I started with a mailing tube, aluminum foil and wire...
(moo)...
and then I added lots and lots of epoxy.
Extreme cowboy trail here we come!

(And--knowing my friends--let the big horny ass jokes begin!)

6 comments:

  1. I was going to make one of these props, too! Super cool with the mule. Go Jennibray!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi my name is Ava and I I am a model horse crazy 11 year old girl. I looooooooooove your blog. And your tack is Amazing. I all ways look foreword to your posts.
    -Ava the one the only the awesome ������

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry about one and only awesome thing my brother was messing with the IPad
    -ava

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha ha! I know someone who signs his name "James is Awesome" so I was completely unoffended!

      :)

      Delete
  4. very cool idea. go Jennibray!

    ReplyDelete