Thursday, August 28, 2014

The Book

Earlier this summer, I had the great pleasure of judging the Original Finish Performance division of the 2014 MEPSA International Championship Show.  Today I received a copy of "The Book" as a thank you for all my hard work.
The Book's main purpose to provide results to all the Championship Show competitors.  
It does this in fine style, with pictures of all the champions. 
Mostly, though, The Book is one hundred and twenty eight pages of model horse hobby awesomeness.  There is something for everyone, including fiction, breed and artist profiles,
tutorials, 
and a wonderful how-to by my friend, Anne Field, who is also the editor of this amazing publication.
One of my favorite things about the model horse magazines of yesteryear was the ads.  The Book has those, too...
and they are wonderful!
This Book, like MEPSA itself, is truly first rate.  I am proud and honored to be their Featured Artist for the 2014-2015 show year.
Kudos to Anne Field and all the other members of the MEPSA Board on another great year of photo showing!

P.S. The MEPSA Championship Book can be purchased at Lulu for the extremely reasonable price of $34.

9 comments:

  1. I just wanted to throw it out in the world that my husband did the cover art on the Book this year :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's so cool! Both of you did an awesome job on this!

      :)

      Delete
  2. Congratulations Jennifer! :)
    This book sounds awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a question, if I just extended my breyer gg valentine's blaze, would she have to show at custom shows instead of original finish?
    ~AHG488

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Fixing rubs is okay, but changing markings is not. She would be a custom.

      Delete
    2. Ok, thanks!
      ~AHG488

      Delete