Thursday, December 12, 2013

Deck the horses

Tuesday's holiday horse photo shoot was so much fun that I just had to do it again...  This time in one ninth scale!

So I broke out the Santa hats,
wreaths, 
and bows. 
I set up a tree... 
with lots of presents... 
and rounded up some of my favorite models! 
No surprise--the plastic ponies were a lot more cooperative than their real life counterparts.
 They stood patiently for multiple shots...
and none of them spooked or objected to the decorations. 
Even better... 
 they were all willing to hold props in their mouths.
I really enjoy these holiday scenes.  In fact, I'm already planning an Almost wordless Wednesday post filled with Christmas photos taken by Braymere blog readers.  If you'd like to contribute, please send your pictures to braymere@comcast.net or post them on my Facebook page.

9 comments:

  1. I will try to send some pictures!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to make cards with the photo of Gimme S'more and caption them "Merry ChristmASS!"

    :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol funnn Merry ChristmASS:)

      Rebekah

      Delete
  3. Love the photos and Christmas card idea!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh how cute. I have a set up started, I'll try and get it done before Wed.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Too cute! I LOVE Christmas ponies, especially when they look like they're having so much fun! Lol, Merry ChirstmASS! c:

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aw, the foals are adorable! And the decorations are really pretty.

    ReplyDelete