Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Almost wordless Wednesday

About a week ago, I asked readers to submit their best holiday horse photos.  Today's post is the happy result.  Thanks, everyone.  Enjoy!
photo by Nichelle Jones
Photo by Lauren Mauldin
Photo by Jennifer Floyd
Photo by Olivia Morris
Photo by Rita Tupa
Photo by Susan Bensema Young
Photo by Christine Sutcliffe
Photo by Danielle Seivers
Photo by DressageKid
Photo by Fiona Covert
Photo by Ailenreanter
Photo by Jennie Waltersson
Photo by Jennifer Floyd
Photo by Laura Adams
Photo by Susan Bensema Young
Photo by Christine Sutcliffe
Photo by Danielle Seivers
Photo by Nichelle Jones
Photo by Susan Bensema Young
Photo provided by Christie Maszkiewicz

9 comments:

  1. That candy can stealing foal always makes me smile. Great photos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another for the candy cane stealing foal. Cute! I just finished mine. Work gets in the way, LOL. I'll put mine up on my blog. Thanks for the incentive :).

    ReplyDelete
  3. You should have these for every holiday :) I missed this one but really don't want to have to wait until next Christmas haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for posting mine!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the photos, especially that the wise men rode in on Arabians instead of camels. They are very wise indeed.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those are all just wonderful! What creative folks in the model hobby. Thanks for inviting the submissions!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for posting my mares pic even though she's not a model horse....yet! Maybe someday I'll get a portrait model of her

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dani is so cute. There's no way I was going to leave her out!

      :)

      Delete