Sunday, January 1, 2012

Mama wants a horse

My New Year's news is this--I'm taking tack orders again.

However, last fall's commission meltdown is still fresh in my mind.  I don't want to get back into a long wait/large backlog type of situation.  I'll only be booking a month's worth of work at a time, and January's already filled.

Except...
It's true--this mama really does want a horse.  It's been six months since I've welcomed a new model into my collection and that is much too long.  I've updated my trade list, so if you're in the market for some top LSQ tack, please do take a peek.  I will trade generously for the right pony!

3 comments:

  1. Oh Jennifer that's the best news I've heard all day! So glad you are going to take orders again...didn't know what I was going to do without you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember this book well! It's the second, the first was Year of the Horse, and it's pretty funny.

    =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! I'm so glad someone finally commented on the book! I have The Year of the Horse as well, and it's the better of the two. Like you said, it's very funny.

    :)

    ReplyDelete