Thursday, July 1, 2010

Playing in the water

It's been hot for weeks and the weather is beginning to take its toll on my family. The kids are crabby and bored, and I am tired of both the heat and the squabbling. I've been trying to get a bit of work done in my studio, but it's just not happening. I think I'm going to call it a day and take everyone to the local swimming pool.

Since I am feeling completely unmotivated, the rest of today's post is going to be wordless. Here are some pictures of two different eventers tackling the first water complex at last month's Colorado Horse Park CCI and Horse Trials. Enjoy!













3 comments:

  1. Thanks! You don't know how happy you've made me - I was looking for a "log pile" or roll top type jump to make out of a bunch of poles I got on sale, and that one you posted will be just perfect.

    It's been a little cooler here, but up until today it's been brutal!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Allie, glad I could help.

    We are really missing our tree this summer. It shaded our house from the afternoon sun, and it's amazing how much hotter it is inside now that it's gone. :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. That dark grey was SOOO pretty.

    ReplyDelete