Saturday, May 20, 2017

The race after the race

In a little less than an hour, a field of ten horses, including Kentucky Derby winner Almost Dreaming, will contest the one hundred and forty second running of the Preakness Stakes in Baltimore, Maryland.
Shortly after the conclusion of that race, I will restock my Etsy Shop. My previous Etsy listings have sold out in less than five minutes, so don't delay if you're interested in any of these items.
Good luck to Always Dreaming et al. and also to everyone who participates in the race after the race!

7 comments:

  1. Didn't even get the chance before the hackamore sold.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Had 2 things in my cart, but couldn't check out fast enough. :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've heard that from a number of people. It's just about the only thing I don't like about Etsy... :(

      Out of curiosity, which two items were you interested in?

      Delete
    2. Neck rope and the English hackamore. I have a saddle in tan with no bridle... Maybe you'll be open for commissions after Breyerfest?

      Delete
  3. You should try randomly adding one or two things every once in a while, so that people might have a better chance of getting something.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The next batch of tack is going to Breyerfest. After that, we'll see.

      Delete