Thursday, May 18, 2017

Let it snow

It snowed today.
This year Denver has had more snow in April and May than it had in February and March.
What's up with that?
Fortunately, I was in the mood to stay home and make tack. I built this Arabian style stable halter...
and put the finishing touches on this Western show bridle. 
I've been working on this bridle for more than two weeks. It's fought me every step of the way, but now that it's done I almost want to keep it! 
There's a pony sized hunter bridle on the work desk and more snow in the forecast.
 Saturday's Etsy sale just might be my best one yet. Let it snow!

6 comments:

  1. That western bridle is gorgeous. I can see why you want to keep it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh pony bridle....i hope I can snag something. Last two times, everything sold out before I got a chance to check out the store.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will open the store shortly after the Preakness on Saturday. Good luck!

      Delete
  3. Wow! Love that bridle! Usually we are in Colorado during Memorial Week visiting my son who lives in CO Springs; but will probably go Labor Day week instead (not because of the weather). I love CO, thanks for sharing the pix!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the Arabian halter! So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love these!

    A western cinch would be awesome!

    ReplyDelete