Thursday, April 6, 2017

Tack and tell

Monday was a perfect day for riding, with lots of sun, cool temperatures and just a slight breeze.
Tuesday was not a perfect day for riding. It was cold and wet, with alternating periods of snow, sleet and rain. This was okay because Bobbie and I had other plans.
I gathered up all my favorite tack making tools...
and helped Bobbie make a halter. 
Truthfully, she didn't need a lot of help.  
I also got to look at Bobbie's travelling collection, which included her old friend, Reckless...
and these teeny tiny cavalry horses. 
They are smaller than micro mini scale! 
There were souvenirs from BreyerWest,
a half finished Arabian costume... 
and a whole display of Japanese horses.
This little racehorse is extremely cute... 
but I'm mildly creeped out by the straw horse. What happened to his head?
Bobbie also brought several items created with her laser cutter
These two stayed here with me.
This was another really fun day. Thanks for visiting, Bobbie. Please come back again soon!

2 comments:

  1. I always enjoy your blog! Infact you inspired "my horse" to start her own! Thank you!

    http://growingupt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. What fun for tackmakers - and general model horse people. You're not alone in hoping she comes back.

    ReplyDelete