Tuesday, April 25, 2017

Grand Breyers

In Grand Junction, even the Breyer knock-offs are grand.
Teresa, Fabian, Kiersten and I spotted these full sized metal sculptures within a roundabout near our hotel.
We couldn't help but notice a resemblance to Breyer's Fighting Stallion... 
and Semi-rearing Mustang
We might have chalked it up to coincidence, but there was also an entire herd... 
of galloping Cigars just a block away. 
They were accompanied by the world's biggest Stablemate Scrambling Foal.
I wonder if there other Grand Breyers scattered throughout Grand Junction. Next time I'm there, I'll be sure to keep my eyes peeled!

5 comments:

  1. OMG - Cigar is my favorite mold! I'd love to have one of those giant guys in my yard!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kinda makes ya think about the word 'model.'

    ReplyDelete
  3. Even without the resemblance to Breyers, I LOVE these sculptures! Thanks for showing them to us...

    ReplyDelete