Thursday, April 13, 2017

Spring cleaning

I often say I thrive in chaos, and that's true up to a point. Unfortunately, my studio has long since passed that point. Yesterday, I decided enough was enough. It was time to take control and reclaim my work space.

Since then, i's been two solid days of organizing...
and cleaning
It pains me to discard potentially useful things...
but sacrifices must be made.
This is the cleanest my work desk has been in years. 
The non-work side of the desk isn't as good, but it's a lot better than usual.
There's still a lot of work to do in other parts of the room, but this is a really good start. For the first time in a long time, I feel like I might actually be able to let people visit my studio again. How great would that be? 

4 comments:

  1. I still need to come and have you teach me tack making some day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. windwalker175@att.netApril 13, 2017 at 8:12 PM

    My workspace is too small and always looks cluttered even when cleaned up which drives me nuts. Too many bins stacked in too small a space.

    Since I don't have a room to dedicate as a hobby room/studio (I just have a corner of the finished basement, I really, really want to get one of these one day.

    https://www.theoriginalscrapbox.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Spring cleaning! So glad to see this - it would be great to visit you this summer again.

    ReplyDelete