Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Props by Ryan, part two

Ryan's first foray into technology driven model horse prop-making resulted in a pair of jump risers that were beautiful but a little too small.
Obviously, a some field research was in order.
Ryan doesn't usually like going to the barn, but this time he went willingly.
I guess measuring jump risers is better than petting horses? 
I don't get it...
not at all... 
but I'd be willing to bet that the next set of jump risers will be exactly 1:9 scale!

4 comments:

  1. Isn't it nice to have smart kids?

    ReplyDelete
  2. The first set of blocks was amazing - take two looks set to be even better! I look forward to seeing the results...

    I only discovered this blog a few days ago when I saw all of the posts for the photo challenge. I was inspired to take photos of my lonely Traditional, Big Chex to Cash. If you want a look: http://ghfsheepdogs.blogspot.co.uk/2015/04/big-chex-to-cash.html

    Thanks for the inspiration - I hadn't taken any photos of model horses since 2011! If/when there's another photo challenge, I'll be ready! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely fantastic! I made something similar at college and still have the file, but alas, we ran out of time in the term to get them printed. :(

    ReplyDelete