Tuesday, April 28, 2015

I made something

I haven't written any studio posts lately because there hasn't been much to write about. 

Oh, I've made a few small things here and there...
but nothing that merits an entire post.
Until today! 
Okay, let me be clear about this: I didn't make this entire saddle today. I have been working on it on and off (mostly off) for weeks, and it has fought me tooth and nail every step of the way.
But... today I finished. Tomorrow I make the girth and maybe the breastplate, and then it's done, done, done! 
Yay! It feels so good to move this one into the finished column. Hopefully, the next one will be a lot easier!

4 comments:

  1. Hooray! Always love seeing your finished saddles :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jennifer, do you offer halters like the one above with the name plate, for sale? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am still much too far behind to consider new orders right now. When/if I have an opening, I'll announce here or on my Facebook page.

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the subtle color of the piping :)

    ReplyDelete