Friday, November 30, 2012

On the road again

I haven't always been a homebody.  There was a time, in fact, when my whole life revolved around getting in the truck...
and heading down the road to set up shop (literally) in some far away southern state.
Those days have long since passed, but lately I feel as if I've reclaimed my travelling ways.  Last week it was St. Louis, and today I'm getting on a plane to Chicago where I'll be visiting my bestie...
and attending the Great Lakes Congress No Frills December show.
I have no doubt this is going to be the most fun weekend ever, and  I can hardly wait to tell you all about it!

4 comments:

  1. Have a GREAT time - so glad you're treating yourself! I want to see the hot pink item *somebody* talks you into buying, too. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tell Tiff I said hello!

    ReplyDelete