Friday, November 9, 2012

All talked out

Teresa came over today.  She brought some tack that needed fixing, and while I worked on that, she played with the brand new saddles, my newest doll and an old resin.
It goes without saying that we talked and talked and talked.  Not surprisingly, a lot of the discussion centered around model horses and the model horse hobby.  Teresa is a perfect sounding board for me, and I picked her brain on all sorts of things ranging from my changing hobby goals to hosting an all performance live show and making saddle Christmas tree ornaments.  Lots of these topics merit further discussion, but that will have to wait for another day.  Right now I am officially all talked out.  

4 comments:

  1. I know why she's playing with that old resin! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. And to think, your table was clean when I got there...

    Thanks as usual :)

    ReplyDelete