Thursday, September 13, 2012

Jumping Giada

Today was a barn day.  
After an especially good lesson on Trillium, I followed Aline's son Adam and Giada out to the field.
I watched them warm up, both on the flat...
 and...
 over cavaletti.
Once they were good and ready...
they moved onto to some (slightly) bigger fences. 
Aline has been wanting some nice jumping pictures of them, and I was happy to oblige her.  The weather was beautiful and I would have been happy to stand out in that field and take photos all day.
This one is my favorite.
Every day spent at the barn is a good day, but today was better than most.  How fortunate I am to be part of Aline's horse family!

5 comments:

  1. They like the long spots, don't they? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Who doesn't like the long spot?

    Seriously though, the pictures from the short spots weren't nearly as pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have an overwhelming urge to shorten his stirrups two holes, long spots or not.

    ReplyDelete