Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Last minute shopping

I hate it.

I have spent the entire morning driving from Target to Toys R Us to Walmart and back to Target again in search of the  YuGiOh Legendary Collection 10th Anniversary Special Pack. This empty slot is the closest I came.
Poor James.  It seems that he will have to settle for the Red Nova Dragon YuGiOh box instead. 
Oh, how much easier life would be if my kids would ask for Breyer horses...
I guarantee I would not wait until the last minute to shop for those! 

8 comments:

  1. Oh goodness! I am so glad I don't have to try and shop for kids anymore. I am sorry you can't get what you were after. Esp. after six billion stops!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It would have been so much easier if I'd planned ahead and ordered everything on line... And then I would have contributed to your eight hundred million packages!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Little boys are SO difficult to shop for! Sean and I have given up trying to buy my nephews (10 and 14) the right Wii or Playstation game, and (thankfully) they have grown out of Yu-Gi-Oh cards! We just get Target gift cards and they go get what they want!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am DONE as of tonight...but now I need to figure out how to wrap a large stuffed Skipper from Penguins of Madagascar...

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL...I spent the better part of the day looking for FreeRealms cards...so I feel your pain!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Everything I have is coming in the mail. I hope SOMETHING gets here on time, or Christmas is going to be a lot of empty boxes with cards picturing what's supposed to be in them!

    I don't have kids to buy for anymore, but my mom is as much trouble as a kid... her list is like, "I think I saw this book at Barnes and Noble... maybe it was Borders... it had a sailboat on the cover and it was big."

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sorry Jenn, at least you know what you're looking for. I have a 10 year old, mostly non-verbal son who gives me no ideas at all. Have a good Christmas anyway ☺

    ReplyDelete