Monday, December 20, 2010

And the winners are...

Yup, I said winners.

The response to my little halter raffle exceeded even my most optimistic expectations.  In the space of just one week, this blog received one hundred and seventy seven comments.  I wish I could make halters for every single one of you...  So much so that I decided to expand upon the original one winner concept.
So, here's the scoop.  I will make four halters, one each of the following types--Western show halter, leather stable halter, Arabian show halter, light breed show halter.  The first place winner gets first choice of style, second place gets second choice, etc.
From first to fourth, the winners are:
  • Lindsay M. for her comment on the post "Sunday at Ambleside"
  • Becca G for her comment on "Halter raffle"
  • Sophie Moran for her comment on "Overwhelmed"
  • Elizabeth for her comment on "Random collection picture"
Congratulations ladies!  Please contact me privately at braymere@comcast.net.  Thank you so much to everyone who participated!!

12 comments:

  1. Congrats everyone! I admit, I got a little excited when I saw "Lindsay", then realized it was the wrong last initial! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness--I won a halter! :D This is so exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations to the lucky winners. :D

    XXXx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Congratulations to all of the winners! The halters you make are just beautiful Jennifer!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats to the winner(s)! And thank you so much for doing .this. What fun :D.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a generous thing to do - congrats to all the winners!

    ReplyDelete
  7. what an awsomeidea right before christmas

    the gear u make is so cool

    check out my blog 2 www.wildhorseproject.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well darn but congratulations to the winners! How generous Jennifer!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations to the lucky four!

    ReplyDelete
  10. NOOOOOO!!!!! I can NOT believe this happened in the one week, the week i did not visit your blog!!! i usually do! i love your tack, it never fails to amaze me!
    congrats to the winners though, your very very generous making 4 halters Jennifer!
    Welldone and MERRY CHRISTMAS!

    ReplyDelete