Sunday, August 22, 2010

This and that

No real post today--just a short list of updates.

First off, my entire email inbox crashed Friday and I lost more than fifty saved emails. Many of these were regarding tack orders. Kelli, Jackie, Heather, everyone else who's sent me a tack request in the last few weeks... Please get in touch. The kids start school tomorrow and I'm eager to get back to work!

Secondly, I've put together a new page that provides links to every post I've made containing real horse performance pictures and information. It's pretty basic right now, but please take a look and let me know what you think. If there's sufficient interest, I can put together more pages like this for other common BCS blog topics.

Last but not least, I've started looking at puppies.
No promises, but don't be surprised if there's a new dog announcement in the very near future!

6 comments:

  1. This one is yours!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the new page with all the real horse performance pics! Thank you!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That very well organized page of links is WONDERFUL! I rely on your information. Good luck puppy hunting :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the reference list, and love that you are looking at puppies!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, this pup could be a twin of our dog Daisy! Our Daisy was adopted and returnd to the local humane society 3 times before we adopted her. She is the best dog ever. Hoping things work out for all of you!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glad at least a few people think the page will be helpful. Blogspot has made it possible for each blog to have ten stand alone pages like that. Eventually I'd like to create a tack gallery, an ordering info page, a tack reference picture index, and... Well, I'll think of something!

    Buckpony, it's funny you say that because the pup in the picture has actually been adopted and returned once. We are working on getting her here. She's three hundred miles and two mountain passes away so it's taking a bit of effort, but I really think she will be a good match for my family and me. I'll keep you posted.

    ReplyDelete