Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Quiet interrupted

Day two of Small Order Week was not nearly as quiet as day one. The silence was interrupted early by a call from the school nurse. Several calls later (this child has faked illness in the past) and James is camped out on the couch. He looks pretty pitiful in the picture, but I'm not convinced. Not surprisingly, the child drama cut into my work schedule. Still, I did manage to finish two girths.
Here's hoping for a less eventful--and more productive--day three!

4 comments:

  1. How did it turn out?

    ReplyDelete
  2. He was maybe a little sick but probably he should have stayed at school. Plus, he's (re)discovered that home is really boring when you aren't allowed to use a computer, DS, GameBoy or television. I think tomorrow he will not spend as much time and energy on being sick.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww. Maybe a little trouble letting go of his summer vacation? Getting exposed to all those other kids at once does pose a risk of catching something, though.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well he's precious, even if he is acting. I did that too often when I was a kid and still feel guilty about it!

    ReplyDelete