Thursday, December 4, 2008

Snow day

It's 21 degrees and snowing today. I should be working on Tiffany or Carol's saddles, but instead I've been curled up on the couch, reading a book, drinking chai tea and watching the snow come down. Sorry--I promise to get back to work tomorrow!

Here is a snowy day picture of one of my North Light models. He's the Norwegian Fjord mold and his name is Bjorji. This picture is many years old and the bridle is not up to my current standards. It still looks nice on him, though.
The snow in the picture is real, but I've found that powdered sugar makes a really good snow substitute if you're wanting to set up a winter scene and the weather isn't cooperating!

1 comment:

  1. What a nice picture! I know how hard it is to work on days like this :-)

    ReplyDelete