Saturday, December 6, 2008

Bits and pieces

Since starting my blog, I've done a much better job of photographing my newest tack pieces. However, I'm always in such a hurry and somethings still get missed. Happily, two of those missed pieces came back to me in the form of customer pictures this past week.

I love this foal by Jaime Baker. Although you can't tell from the picture, he's got the cutest little Appy blanket and lovely, subtle primitive markings on his legs. He looks soft and pettable which always impresses me in something I know is made of hard plastic. If you would like to see more pictures of him, check out his eBay auction by clicking on this link: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=290280849534 . "Speshal" sells with his custom made BCS foal halter. I'll be making more halters for some of Jaime's upcoming sales horses, so be sure to keep an out for them in early 2009.

This "breakaway" style nylon halter was made for Kristie Strange in exchange for a real horse bit. So fun to trade model tack for the real thing! I haven't had a chance to try the bit out yet, but I'm optimistic that the horse I've been riding the most recently will like the French link mouth piece. Hopefully, the weather will cooperate and I'll find out tomorrow.
Thanks Jaime and Kristie for the pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment