Thursday, September 17, 2026

Not quite Olive

I've been holding out on you. Again.

Back in June, I was scrolling through Facebook, and I saw a familiar face.

"Oh," I gasped. "It's Boo!"

But actually it wasn't. Instead, it was a pastel painting of an unnamed mustang mare by Sarah Rose.

Closer inspection revealed a slightly different blaze, but the color and the expression - especially the expression - was all Olive.
I wasn't the only one who saw it.
Of course, I had to buy it.
Now my Sarah Rose collection consists of seven, beautiful, painted resins...
and one absolutely perfect, not-quite portrait of Olive.
I hope someday soon, Sarah will paint a matching picture of a horse that looks like Sage!

2 comments:

  1. I have a portrait (alas not by Sarah) that a friend bought for me as it looks like my mare Poppy. Markings are slightly different, but very much Poppy.

    ReplyDelete