Wednesday, September 23, 2026

Dog and Pony prep, part five

Although she isn't going to be my main performance horse, I am planning to show Littler Colorado Sage in at least one class at Karin Hullatti's upcoming Dog and Pony Show.

This means she needs some tack.
Specifically, she needs a sidepull.
This has been big Colorado Sage's go-to headgear for pretty much the entire time she's been under saddle.
I have a lot of pictures of her in it, but in most of them she's fuzzy or wearing a halter.
I decided to do better.
Before I made the tiny sidepull, I staged a photoshoot with the big sidepull.
Sage was mostly cooperative...
and these pictures are perfect.
I used them to make this.
It's not an exact replica, but I am pleased with it.
That's one more item checked off my Dog and Pony to-do list. On to the next!

No comments:

Post a Comment