Or perhaps I should say, we are a single, full scale dog household.
Small scale is a different story.
I have so many model dogs.
It's clear I have a problem.I also have an enabler.
More than a few of my dogs are Alexey's thrift shop finds.
Take that big dog in the red shirt for example. Here's how she found her way to my house.
She's been standing on my shelf for almost a year, quietly minding her own business. This state of affairs might have continued indefinitely, but than I decided I need a big dog for one of my Dog and Pony Show performance entries.
Specifically, I needed Big Dog.
I picked her up, dusted her off and realized that Big Dog was a little worse for the wear.
She had a lot of missing paint, plus some fake snow affixed to her ear and coat.
Clearly, she needed a makeover.
Here's how she looks now.
I touched up her paintwork, painted her toenails and added some black to her tail.
Ready for the showring!
Don't worry. The sweater will be back, as will some of the many other tack items Big Dog now owns.
For the first time ever, my main performance model is a dog. A Big Dog.



















No comments:
Post a Comment